This is so much fun! I always love a good What’s In My Bag post. Maybe it’s the voyeuristic side of me, but it’s interesting to see what ladies have in their bags. We live such on the go lives nowadays, our purses have to keep up with that.
Here’s a look at what’s been in my purse lately. *Disclaimer* No it does not usually look so clean and polished 😉 there’s usually some used up baby wipes and crumpled up receipts, but why would you wanna see that right?
1. Old wallet
2. I’m a pretty obsessive reader. It’s hard for me to choose just one so I’ll usually have a paperback and an ebook going at the same time. I recommend The Martian, it was very good!
3. I refuse to spend a lot of money on sunglasses. I treat them horribly and like to have different styles to choose from. My Forever 21 sunnies are sold out but these are similar and super cute.
4. My absolute go to, holy grail of concealers 👌🏻 I have the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in Vanilla and it’s the only thing that has worked for my super dry skin. There’s no creasing or flaking at all. It really is worth all of the hype.
5. Always gotta have my MAC… This one is in the shade Snob. I have my bestie to thank for this one. We swapped colors that we weren’t liking on us and I ended up finding a new favorite haha. Love ya girlie ❤️
6. iPhone 6s
7. My son Ryder is addicted to cars, trains, etc. He got his Jurassic Park jeep from his great grandparents at Christmas time.