It’s a quiet night here at my house now that our little guy has gone to bed. So I’m taking this opportunity to sit down at my desk with a cup of tea and start my new weekly blog series, Friday Night Links. Pretty self explanatory, but it’ll be posts of links that are interesting, beautiful, funny, etc to me. I’m constantly bookmarking sites on my iPad to go back and read later and thought this would be fun! So make sure to subscribe to my blog so that you can be notified whenever there is a new post up. I just want to say thank you to everyone who has stopped by and checked out my blog so far. It’s definitely a work in progress but I’ve learned so much so far and this really is such a passion of mine. I’m so excited to keep growing and I really hope you stay along with me and keep coming back and reading. Have a great weekend, I know I will 🙂
1. I can thank the tv show Girls for my new obsession with Japan and apparently you can rent the Tokyo apartment that Shoshanna stayed in.
2. My favorite blogger Barefoot Blonde by Amber Fillerup Clark recently went on a trip to Mexico and her pictures are serious tropical vacation goals.
5. I’m a sucker for anything horror related and scary. Recently my husband Joe actually searched real life creepy videos on youtube and we watched them for over an hour! This is one that we watched and it stood out to me. I cannot figure it out, it’s just too creepy and weird!
6. This couple’s website about their world travels makes me want to sell our belongings and hit the road.
7. A highly motivational site to go to when you need a little push or help.
8. NOOOO, not Glenn !!! 🙁