The OMG, What Is That Song? Playlist 1.0

27 Comments

I love music so much, I really do. And it seems to go perfectly with the warm days and cool nights. There’s nothing like sitting outside with a glass of wine and listening to music, it’s so relaxing and fun. If you follow me on Snapchat then you’ve seen the many dance parties Ryder and I have all over the house too! I can already tell he’s going to be a music lover as well.

Below is a playlist that I put together of what I’m currently listening to. I love when I find a new favorite song and I’ve found some amazing stuff recently! I hope you enjoy.

1.Beacon “Into The Night”
2. Aquilo “Silhouette”
3. Leon Bridges “River”
4. The Lumineers “White Lie”
5. Rihanna “Needed Me”
6. The Rolling Stones “Wild Horse” (Acoustic Version)
7. BORNS “Past Lives”
8. Ellie Goulding “Burn”
9. Chad Valley “Shell Suite”
10. Delta Spirit “Yamaha”
11. The National “I Need My Girl”
12. Calvin Harris “This Is What You Came For”

I know I’m not alone when I say thank goodness for the weekend! I’m looking forward to some delicious coffee and homemade breakfast, catching up on my shows and books, and spending time with family. That’s my idea of the perfect day <3 What all do you guys have planned?

27 Comments
  • Bernadette Callahan

Love music here too! This weekend we are driving down to Fort Lauderdale to review Sky Zone. Thats about it really, that will take up most of Sunday.

• Jessica Anderson

That’s sounds like a great time, have fun πŸ˜€

• Chelsea

About to listen to all of these tracks!

• Jessica Anderson

πŸ€— Yay, let me know what you think!

• Heather

I love Wild Horses! I need to get with the times and make a playlist!

• Jessica Anderson

You should, it’s so easy to do on Spotify πŸ˜€ And yes, Wild Horses is one of my all time faves πŸ‘πŸ»

• Tara Pittman

My weekend is spending time with my family. We are going to go hiking.

• Jessica Anderson

Your plans sound way more active than mine haha πŸ˜€ have fun!

• chaza

Music is my escape… About to listen to this list. Have a good weekend and Thanks for sharing. πŸ™‚

• Jessica Anderson

Yes, music is so therapeutic πŸ˜€ thank you, have a great weekend also!

• Enricoh Alfonzo

Yay! So glad rolling stones made the list & got to hear your number one.
    It’s pretty cool

• Laura Starner

I love music and I can appreciate your playlist. I’m walking a 5K and hoping to work in the yard this weekend. Enjoy your weekend.

• Michelle Gwynn Jones

I don’t think I have made a playlist since the days of cassette tapes. Basically what ever is on I listen to. More likely to pick up a book.

• Lexie Lane

I love listening to music. This is a great list. I will download these songs.

• Elizabeth O.

My playlist is normally a mix of old and new. This is a fun playlist to listen to, it’s really amazing, thank you so much. I also use spotify often, it’s affordable and it has a lot of cool features.

• Kathy

I don’t have much planned for the weekend. I’m just spending time at home with my girls. That’s all I need this weekend! πŸ™‚

• Jessica Anderson

Spending time with family is the best, I totally agree 😍

• Ana De- Jesus

Needed me by Rihanna is one of the only songs I like on her Anti Album which is a surprise as I normally love her music and Calvin’s new track is a tune.

• Ana Fernandez

I cant live without music! I have when I do some exercises or when Im baking new recipes!

• Jessica Anderson

Me too, I love to have music playing while I cook. Of course I’m nowhere near as good as you in the kitchen lol

• Karlaroundtheworld | Karla

That’s a good playlist! I can tell because I have some of them for my own and you’re right, nothing beats music and relaxation with your own quirks. Perfect.

• Jessica Anderson

Thanks Karla, I’m glad you liked it πŸ˜€

• Marielle Altenor

Love your playlist! I just listened to Rihanna β€œNeeded Me” and I LOVE IT! Thanks for sharing it, hadn’t heard it before!

• Lisa Rios

I do love music so much as it plays a major part in giving a much needed relaxation to my restless life anytime. Your playlist looks quiet interesting & I would love to hear all of them.

• Priya Aurora

I love Rolling Stones!

• tauyanm

love everything! i love music too! play music once I wake up in the morning. it helps my mood to be in a positive side