Skincare Talk With Naturscrub

38 Comments
Talking skincare

Talking skincare Talking skincare

Talking skincare

Talking skincare Talking skincare Talking skincare

I’m constantly thinking about skincare, always trying to find my next favorite product. Taking care of your skin is the best thing you can do to help slow down the aging process. My beauty routine has changed over the last few years but there’s one thing I’ve always struggled with, and that’s dry skin. Exfoliating is key and it’s something I’ve always included in my regimen. Dry skin cells will start to pile up and will cause your skin to look dull and flaky. It also can cause blemishes and clogged pores-no good!

So when I had the opportunity to try out Naturscrub Cosmetics, I was so excited. This company creates all-natural, oil infused exfoliators made for normal and sensitive skin. I went with the essential oil infused walnut exfoliator for sensitive skin in clean mint. What a difference this made to my face! After using it just a few times, my skin felt tighter and rejuvenated. And the smell…๐Ÿ˜ it’s a little tub of heaven. A little tip, I also used this on my legs before shaving since it’s so moisturizing.

On top of the already amazing prices, you can use the code “followjessica” to receive 50% off your purchase. I know I’ll definitely be getting more for myself! Let me know in the comments if you try the products and if you love them as much as I do.

Pictured:ย Naturscrub Cosmetics,ย Pink Victoria’s Secret Robe,ย Essie Gel Couture Nail Color in “Sew Me”

XX,

– Jess

38 Comments
  • Jasmine Eclipse

This sounds so awesome! I love more natural products with essential oils in them, they’re so much more nourishing! Plus, I love that you can use it on your arms and legs too!

• Trisha

This is the first time I’ve heard of Naturscrub Cosmetics but would love to try their exfoliators! I have sensitive skin so the essential oil infused walnut exfoliator sounds ideal for my skin type.

• Jessica Anderson

It’d be perfect for you then, my sensitive skin didn’t flare up or get all red ๐Ÿ™‚

• Amy Jones

I’m scared of exfoliating my face because my skin is a bit sensitive but I love natural products! I hope I can try some Naturscrub products sometime

• Jessica Anderson

Yeah exfoliators tend to be a bit rough for my sensitive skin but this product didn’t irritate me at all.

• tara pittman

I like that it has walnut in it. The walnut probably gives it a great scent

It does, it smells so good! ๐Ÿ™‚

• Melanie Smith

This product is just amazing!! I’m using it and my skin is better now.

• Jessica Anderson

It’s so great, right?! I want to try all the other scents now!

• William Sweeney

This sounds like a great scrub! I know my wife swears by her scrubs she uses, I wonder if she has tried this one.

She might like it, can’t beat the price and it’s all natural ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

• Elizabeth O.

Sounds like an amazing product that you can add to your skin care regimen! I think it’s nice that it keeps the skin hydrated and soft, perfect for the summer!

• Jessica Anderson

It’s so great, I don’t even have to put moisturizer on afterward

• Liz Mays

I really like that it has a mint scent. That is my favorite pick-me-up!

• Jessica Anderson

It def gives me a nice little boost ๐Ÿ™‚ it smells amazing!

• CourtneyLynne

Ooooo I’m all about a good exfoliator. I will have to give this one a try!

I think you’ll really love it ๐Ÿ™‚

• Pamela Kuhn

What an awesome product! I love a scrub that doesn’t dry my face out more. I have to be careful since I have sensitive skin.

• Jessica Anderson

Me too. I’ve tried so many different ones and they can irritate my skin. This Naturscrub one worked out great!

• Karlyn Cruz

I love using a scrub. This sounds like a nice brand, I can’t wait to buy one.

It’s a very nice brand and their products are wonderful ๐Ÿ™‚

• Stephanie Pass

This scrub sounds really wonderful. I love it when I can feel that tightening after a good scrub.

• Michelle Gwynn Jones

A few years ago I had the best facial scrub, but I left it in a hotel. I couldn’t remember what it was and tried a lot of things that ‘looked’ like it, but never found it again.

• Jessica Anderson

Oh no :/ if you’re on the lookout for a new one still, I’d say give this a shot, I think you’d love it!

• Azlin Bloor

I love a good scrub and especially if they are mechanical and chemical at the same time. This one sounds amazing.

It is so amazing, I’m so impressed with it ๐Ÿ™‚

• RON

What a nice product. Sounds really good to use. Love to try this one too!

• Ana De- Jesus

Wow 50 % is a very generous discount and I am always looking for new skincare products so thank you!

• Jessica Anderson

Yes def can’t beat the price, and it’s such a great product!

• Lily

You are so so cute!! Your photos are seriously amazing and the product sounds so nice – I definitely need to go check out their line now!!

• Jessica Anderson

Thanks Hun <3 I'm def getting more for myself, it's such a great product!

• Wildish Jess

Oh I like the look of this scrub! I’ll have to check it out.

You should, their products are so great <3 ๐Ÿ™‚

• Marielle Altenor

The products sound great! I just checked out their site and I would love to try the ylang live lavender blend-sensitive scrub.

• rika

I love trying new skin care.. My skin is very dry, always need a good moisturizer and scrub

• Chrinstine

I couldnโ€™t resist commenting. Well written! http://bing.co.uk

• Fatima Zehra

This looks good. I should def give it a try I need something to get rid of those dead cells aah!